[Gambas-user] Magnify 0.0.8

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Wed Apr 20 07:49:37 CEST 2011

On Wednesday 20 April 2011 14:25:03 Shane Powell wrote:
Had a quick play with this, works ok, except when the image is expanded the
mouse-over is no longer accurate.

Have a think about my previous post about the 'hidden image' as the one you
read off for the magnified area. I'll take a look at the code tonight when I get
home.

Whatever happens, even in its simple form now I think it would be nice to put
into the examples for Gambas, Maybe Benoit can give us permission to do this.

Regards

Richard