[Gambas-user] Break points not working

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Tue Apr 19 14:54:45 CEST 2011

On Tuesday 19 April 2011 22:15:52 Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > Hi list/Benoit.
> >
> > Anyone else having this problem, my program for the last few versions of
> > gambas won't stop at breakpoints.
> >
> > Version: 3778
> >
> > I deleted my svn (not gambas, my project) and downloaded a complete new
> > SVN, and this has made no difference.
> >
> > Could there be a switch somewhere in  a text file which is at fault.
> >
> > If I run another gambas project for example a sample, the execution stops
> > at the designated break point.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Richard
>
> I had the same problem recently on a specific projet, but couldn't find the
> reason. Strange...

mm.......... appreciate the comment but this is fairly critical for me, as I
now am finding programming very very difficult. Any chance of hints/help.pointers
to try and elucidate the problem, as you must know how breakpoints work. Could
deleting any config files etc help?, does it use any specific information, maybe
if you describe how the breakpoint system works I could help you find out the
bug.

Regards

richard