[Gambas-user] Some issues in revision 3776

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Apr 18 11:50:00 CEST 2011

Thanks Benoit for fast reply.

Ok, I'm going to change the "FormsCleaner" sub to include f.Close()

Only for your information, last used version was 3572 (2011-02-14)

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz