[Gambas-user] Some issues in revision 3776

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Apr 18 11:00:25 CEST 2011

Hi list,

I have updated gambas3 from svn this weekend and I got now some issues:

1- What's happened with gb.info component? It can be selected in project
dependencies but it's missing.

2- I usually save a reference to open forms in a collection in the main
class of my applications to improve application management. When finish the
application I clean the forms collection using something like:

Dim f as Form

For Each f in ApplicationFormCollection

   f = Null

Next

ApplicationFormCollection.Clear()

ApplicationFormCollection = Null

>From gambas3 revision 3776 open forms are not destroyed and keep alive whit
this code. I need to modify to this:

Dim f as Form

For Each f in ApplicationFormCollection

   *f.Close()*
   f = Null

Next

ApplicationFormCollection.Clear()

ApplicationFormCollection = Null

Why forms are not finished when you set these to null?

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz