[Gambas-user] Magnify

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Sun Apr 17 15:35:16 CEST 2011

On Sunday 17 April 2011 22:28:58 Shane Powell wrote:

Hi Shane, that's getting pretty cool.

Maybe someone on the list can show how to make the magnified inset have an
outline like say a magnifying glass!

Also I wonder if there is some way to have it expand with the size of the form
and still retain its accuracy.

Anway, its great, thanks for your efforts on this.

Regards

Richard