[Gambas-user] Global search & replace

Sat Apr 16 18:45:31 CEST 2011

It's good now, but I would like to see confirmation question, in case of
accidental click on wrong button.
My suggested code to FSearch:

Private Sub Browse(Optional bOnlySource As Boolean, Optional bReplace As
Boolean)

  Dim sDir As String
  Dim sFile As String
  Dim sPath As String
  Dim iPos As Integer
  Dim iLen As Integer
  Dim aFind As String[]
  Dim sName As String
  Dim sExt As String

  If InitSearch() Then Return
  'OnlySource = bOnlySource

*  If Message.Question(Subst$(("Are you sure you want to replace all
intances of '&1' with '&2'?"), SearchString, ReplaceString), ("Yes"),
("No")) <> 1 Then Return*

Jussi