[Gambas-user] Potentially difficult to find error in the IDE

Sat Apr 16 13:52:39 CEST 2011

Yes, there still are some situations when error messages aren't properly
shown.
I haven't be able to reproduce this bug consistently. To me this happens
randomly and rarely.
Also I don't see the quick flashes, because my project is full screen and
when execution stops,
focus isn't automatically changed to IDE.

If you know way to reproduce this every time, maybe you can send project to
demonstrate it.

Jussi