[Gambas-user] Help to make on the fly pointer to various result sets

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Apr 15 18:04:35 CEST 2011

> By the way, where do you find information like this?  After being
> informed of the wonderful Result[String] format, I exhaustively searched
> through the Gambas documentation and did not see any mention of it.  Is
> this a new style that is not yet documented, of I have missed finding
> something in the documentation?

xxx!yyy is just a shortcut for xxx["yyy"].

It is some syntactic sugar mainly coming from Visual Basic.

And you see that Result has an array accessor in its wiki page ("This class
acts like a read / write array.")

Benoît Minisini