[Gambas-user] Problems with gbs

Mon Apr 11 18:56:39 CEST 2011

Still problems with this... same errors with both Gambas 2.23 and Gambas 3
rev 3748.

I tried with different character encodings and line endings.
"Mac OS Classic" line endings yielded different errors,
but I couldn't find working combination.

Can someone confirm if UTF-8 with normal unix line endings is working
combination (I assume it is)?
Any other ideas to check?

Everything else with Gambas 2 and Gambas 3 works as expected.

Jussi