[Gambas-user] image rotate

Sun Apr 10 07:57:01 CEST 2011

On 04/09/2011 05:37 PM, Ondrej Beranek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i am new user of gambas. I write small webcam application. I need rotate
> image i try PictureBox1.Picture.Image.Rotate(95)  but it does not work...

My experience with rotation is by rotating an image buffer directly
(rather than by using a DrawingArea or PictureBox), so this may not
apply, but you might want to convert your "95" number to radians.
Something like "rotateshit(Rad(95))". Rotations use radians rather than
degrees, but gb has a nice Rad() function for converting degrees to radians.

If that doesn't work then the logic behind rotating a PictureBox is
flawed (yours or gb's).

I use something like:

rotatedimage = nonrotatedimage.Rotate(Rad(angle_in_degrees))

You're trying to deal with a PictureBox directly, but that's outside my
expertise.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues