[Gambas-user] New Gambas website design

Wed Apr 6 22:25:47 CEST 2011

On 04/06/2011 03:25 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>> On 04/03/2011 06:47 PM, Benoît Minisini wrote:
>>> Now I'm waiting for help and comments..
>> I just noticed that in Chrome one of the zoom levels creates artifacts
>> in some of the text. Zooming way in (making things bigger) causes Chrome
>> to be unable to display the page, giving the "Aw, Snap!" error. What's
>> worse is that Chrome remembers that zoom setting so it happens every
>> time I go to the GAMBAS web site now and I can't undo it. Firefox does
>> not have this problem.
> Mmm. I have no problem there with Chromium 10.0.648.133 (77742) on Ubuntu
> 10.10.

I'm using Chrome 10.0.648.204 in Ubuntu 10.10 ia64. If you zoom way out,
then zoom in to 120% it gives the error. It also seems to have the error
at 207%. I fixed it by going to something like
http://gambas.sourceforge.net/crap, changing the zoom level to something
else, then going back to http://gambas.sourceforge.net
<http://gambas.sourceforge.net/>. This may simply be a Chrome or
SourceForge issue, but I've never seen it happen with a different site.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues