[Gambas-user] Problem with Search & Replace dialog of Gambas 3 IDE

Phạm Quang Dương soleilpqd at ...626...
Tue Apr 5 17:13:57 CEST 2011

Hello everyone and Benoit,

I got a problem with the Search & Replace dialog of Gambas 3 IDE
>From the editor area, I press Ctrl+F to open S&R dialog. The S&R dialog
appears and ready haves focus (with the I-beam cursor blinks in the search
text box). I type some text (including backspace) but nothing appears in the
text box. So I close the R&S dialog, back to the editor area. The cursor of
the editor are still at the last postion in the editor (of course). But now
when I do something with the editor (click something, move the I-beam
cursor...) every things that I typed in the R&S dialog before are applied
into the editor at the cursor position ???
This problem happens sometime, not always.

Second, I have some external functions in my program . But with 2 functions,
if they are called, I will get signal 11 when exit the program  (program
started from IDE)(attached project). I want to know where this problem
 comes from: Gambas or my wrong calling those 2 external functions.
Thank you!

[OperatingSystem]
OperatingSystem=Linux
KernelRelease=2.6.35.11-83.fc14.i686
DistributionVendor=redhat
DistributionRelease=Fedora release 14 (Laughlin)

[System]
CPUArchitecture=i686
TotalRam=1793500 kB
Desktop=Gnome