[Gambas-user] How to find out internet status

Demosthenes Koptsis demosthenesk at ...626...
Sun Apr 3 12:41:18 CEST 2011

Hello,

what connection do you use?
If you use ADSL you can see the STATUS of your modem-router, it will say
something like:

CONNECTION IS UP, or
VC1 IS UP, or
ADSL IS UP.

it will also display the IP and other info.

You can make a bookmark for your Router page on Firefox and also save
the login username/password.

So the access will be very easy.

I think this is quick method without the need of programming skill.
----------

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 15:01 +0530, Ganesh Kumar wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> I am new to Gambas with  networking field. I want find out internet
> connection in
> my system or NOT.
> I don't use ping command.
>
> ping www.yahoo.com its pinging...yes internet connection is there is
> working fine.
>
> one day yahoo server is down.. How to find out..try another website..
> Its not a correct method.
> any other method will be there.. please help me..
>

> -Ganesh.

Demosthenes