[Gambas-user] About syntax highlighting and copy/paste to OpenOffice

Mauricio Baeza mauricio at ...2500...
Fri Apr 1 16:45:56 CEST 2011

El vie, 01-04-2011 a las 15:16 +0300, Demosthenes Koptsis escribió:

> Yes actually i am writing a book for Gambas3 and i realy like an addon
> or a capability to paste to OO highlight code for the book with the
> colors of Gambas3 editor.
>
> For now until now i did not find a solution to this.
>
> I have started to learn OO Basic in order to make a small (or big) macro
> which will highlight selected text from OO document.
>
> The macro will work for Gambas3 code.
>
> i saw this working for php so i will try to learn from it and make it
> work for Gambas3 code.
>
> until then wish me good luck!

Hello ...

I wrote a book for OOo Basic program (Spanish only sorry). I made a
macro where I copy the OOo code editor and hit into a Writer document
and leave it highlighted.

I think we can adapt seamlessly for use with Gambas3 code, it is only a
matter of defining the keywords and their respective color.

Much of what I've written in this book can be used for a book Gambas3
(for now only a project), but I can help adapt the macro.

Best regards

--
Mauricio Baeza Servín

Todo lo que no podemos dar nos posee... Andre Gide