[Gambas-user] gb3 RC1: using structures to replace the loss of Mk$ functions

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Fri Apr 1 06:48:15 CEST 2011

Ok Kevin, new to me that is a game. I have read an notified your comprehends
Nevertheless, if you want me to, let me take a part of your
Gambas-Experiences, they might be good for both of us.

regards, Dag-Jarle