[Gambas-user] gb3 RC1: using structures to replace the loss of Mk$ functions

Dag-Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...
Fri Apr 1 06:17:56 CEST 2011

Kevin, I have no idea. But in lack of business and money enough to live for,
I would like to help you, if I am a good enough programmer. I have NOT made
programs in your kind until now; my kind of networking was just to have the
right client idle or not.

IF you want me to, I would like to spend some time learning more Gambas, and
in particular networking. As Info - I have spent 30 years or a little more
learning and understanding IT, so you do not have to deal with a newbie. On
the other hand - Gambas is expanding faster than you can look - I am not
able to handle all the new features in G3 yet. But, often it is a matter of
thinking different - I would, if not a need of speed (realtime), use a
database as MySQL to gather data. It's the fastest thing I can think about -
I have not experienced a difference between an array and a Query - although
the array is in Memory(in fact the query is indeed in memory). It is a
question - what is server, what workstation, where do work from?

In this case Kevin, please answer per personal mail. thanks

Greetings,
Dag-Jarle
dag.jarle.johansen at ...626...