[Gambas-user] How can I print my Gambas program code?

Fri Apr 1 00:16:12 CEST 2011

On 03/30/2011 05:54 AM, Caveat wrote:
> P.S.  On the full screen rotation, we're not all being quiet just
> because we're too lazy or can't be bothered to contribute.  It looked
> like Doriano (or your beers!!! lol) was doing a fine job of leading you
> through your learning curve, so it seemed to me like jumping in too
> often would just have added noise to the conversation :-)
> P.P.S.  I am no expert on transformations, but I just happen to know a
> guy who works in the NLE sphere... :-)

Haha, no prob. I think it was a little Doriano and a little beer. A
pattern I've noticed whenever I'm trying to do the impossible is that if
I just keep trying, no matter how futile it seems, eventually I get it
right. Implementing the diamond square algorithm last year was also
hugely difficult for me, but months of frustration finally lead to success.

--
Kevin Fishburne
Eight Virtues