[Gambas-user] Gambas3 :: Method signature and documentation

Lord Quo lord.quo at ...626...
Mon Sep 27 23:34:46 CEST 2010

            Hi all again.

I developed a component, which I included him documentation with the double
quotes '':

'' +Description

'' Initialize a web browser view with the help on a specific symbol.

'' +Arguments

'' - #hWebView# is the WebView control to initialize.

I created the executable and then I did another project where I included
this component (Project - Properties - Libraries).

The problem I have is that the help of my classes doesn't appears, and only
says:

/comp/excelxmlgenerator.gambas/workbook/worksheets

The documentation page is not available

And when I use a method of any class, the method signature (Bug fixed in
revision 3241) doesn't appears to.

I put the component executable in a subfolder of my home path. It's correct?

I use the Export keyword to make classes visible, I set the "project is a
component" combo-box to "yes".

I need to do something else?

Thanks.