[Gambas-user] How to open a form in modal mode?

Phạm Quang Dương soleilpqd at ...626...
Fri Sep 24 23:57:53 CEST 2010

Thank for your response. I just started the project with form design, not
code yet.
I tried run on a Live Fedora 13 and still got the problem. But on Linux
Mint, no problem happened. So I think the problem is caused by Fedora.
And I remember that Fedora is a distro of the latest, so I upgrage to
Gambas3, no more problem.
But can I re-use my old Gambas2 projects (of course with some change) or
have I to create new Gambas3 project and re-write everything ?