[Gambas-user] How to open a form in modal mode?

Phạm Quang Dương soleilpqd at ...626...
Wed Sep 22 16:11:05 CEST 2010

I know that this question is basic. But when I try this from Form1

Form2.OpenDialog()

or

Form2.OpenModal()

Some controls on Form2 doesn't work properly, e.g I can input "abc" text
into value box; the text box doesn't raise the key pressed event, the side
pane can be hidden by the arrow button but can not be resized with mouse
dragging, can not select bookmark item on the file chooser ...

I think I'm wrong some where. So what is the right way?
Gambas 2.21 (installed from source), Fedora 13  (Gnome)