[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 difficulties

Tue Sep 21 20:53:39 CEST 2010

Hi!
I just noticed some behaviour of message.question.
If you hit ESC or close it (x), it answers always last button index.
Example message.question("?","a","b") would answer 2.
Nothing wrong with that, I just wasn't aware of it, and now I have to change
those all.
But replace feature doesn't work globally anymore, in this case it is
annoying!
Also I liked old search feature, that was when you selected part of text and
clicked search symbol
text was already copied to search field. It was convenient.
Is it possible to have Gambas2 style search feature as optional?

Minor bug report (Gambas3 rev 3230 @Ubuntu 10.04 64bit):
With Qt4, Message.Question("?", "1", "2", "3"), yields window where button
order is 2, 3, 1.
But with GTK+ it has button order 1, 2, 3.

Jussi