[Gambas-user] Error after project is compiled

Jason Hackney jshackney at ...626...
Tue Sep 21 03:25:03 CEST 2010

OK, I think this is a problem with my setup or the OS, but I need help
finding the source.

I just downloaded build 3230. It's installed and running fine. When I open
my project in the IDE and run it, it runs well and exits normally. When I
navigate to PROJECT -> MAKE -> EXECUTABLE, everything seems to compile fine.
Then, when I run the file, I get:

$ ./jiggler.gambas
ERROR: #2: Cannot load class 'FJiggler': Unable to load class file
0: ?

Anybody have an idea what the problem is? I've actually been seeing it for a
while and thought it had something to do with Gambas, but since I've
upgraded Gambas, the problem hasn't gone away. Also, I did check
permissions, there doesn't seem to be anything amiss with file/directory
permissions. Nothing obvious, anyway.

The OS is crunchbang linux on a netbook.
/etc/lsb-release says Ubuntu 9.04