[Gambas-user] Help about use table view editing with Return key

Phạm Quang Dương soleilpqd at ...626...
Sun Sep 19 17:31:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

I created a TableView with three columns.
First, I wrote code so that when user double-click the cell at third column
on a row, the cell start the editing. My program worked fine.
Then I added code so that when the user click the cell at the first column
on a row, this row would be removed. The removing worked fine. But with the
editing, when I pressed Enter (Return) key to finish the editing, some rows
were removed.

I can't find where I'm wrong. Please help, thank you!