[Gambas-user] Spacing property.

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Sat Sep 18 08:53:50 CEST 2010

Hi Benoit,

Do you remember a long time ago you changed things so that  spacing went from
the ability to do 1 pixel or more to spacing = True.

I find this is the single biggest annoyance of GUI design in gambas, as since
that time one lost easy control of spacing controls within a container as the
'true' seems to be > 1 pixel and leaves quite a wide gap.

Any chance of reconsidering this in some way? I  thought at the time it was a
backward step and have been meaning to take this up with you for some time.

Regards

richard