[Gambas-user] Testing Gambas 2.99

craf prog at ...2177...
Fri Sep 17 16:27:58 CEST 2010

-----Mensaje original-----
De: craf <prog at ...2177...>
Asunto: Re: [Gambas-user] Testing Gambas 2.99
Fecha: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 00:15:37 -0400

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
Fecha: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 02:12:27 +0200

> Ubuntu : 10.4
> Gambas : 2.99
> Gnome  : 2.30.2
>
> [gb.form]
>
> * test ColorButton : When selecting a color, the button does not display
> the selected color.
>

>It works perfectly there. *Please* provide a little project example to show
>bugs!

> [gb.qt4]
>
> * Test Form  : Fmain.center not positioned in the center of the screen,
> the form

>Mmm. The sentence seems to be unfinished... Can you give more details?

>Solved by formatting and installing Ubuntu 10.4 without Virtualbox.

I speak too son. The problem persist whith control ColorButton.

Insert a control ColorButton  in a  form.

Run the aplication.

The color of the button appears altered each time I run the application

Attach Pictures.

This only happens with the component gb.gtk, With the component gb.qt, works perfectly

Regards,

Cristian Abarzua

Ubuntu : 10.4
Gambas : 2.99 Rev 3227