[Gambas-user] Suggestions 4 new keywords

Fri Sep 17 16:25:38 CEST 2010

Fabián Flores Vadell ha scritto:

> I understand encapsulation in reference to OOP in this way:
>
> Encapsulation mean hide state "and" behavior. That implies existence
> of an interface and an implementation separates. But not in reference
> to procedures or functions, but to classes.
I don't see all that difference between classes and
units/modules/libraries. But I don't want to go deeper here. If you
really care, mail me privately.

>>> DIM B AS SET = {Z; x>  -3; x<  5}
>>>
>>> DIM C AS SET = {0..9}
>>>
>>> PRINT A.Intersec(C)
>>>
>>> ? 1 3 6 9
>>>
>> This time, I have no criticism - beatiful idea... I sadly think that it
>> will not be appreciated, for one reason or another.
>> And... the result is wrong (sorry... can't resist... :-)).
>>
> In that example, ... I don't know how to say this in english... the
> sets enclosing its limits:
>
> DIM A AS SET = {1,3,6,9, 14,17}
> DIM C AS SET = {0..9}
>
> PRINT A.Intersec(C)
>
> [A] intersecction [C] = [1,3,6,9,14,17] intersecction [0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9]
>
> ? 1 3 6 9
>
> Where is the error?
>
> I think that your brain works fine, but you sometimes read hurriedly.

True - my fault. I readed B.Itersec(C) instead of A.Intersec(C). Next
time I will clean my glasses... :-) Sorry for going out of topic...

Anyway, thanks for saying that my brain works fine. It does not happen
too often :-)

Regards,
Doriano