[Gambas-user] A suggestion for the code editor

Fri Sep 17 09:23:46 CEST 2010

Is there a shortcut to jump to a function/procedure by the name the
cursor is placed on? Just an example:

You see

myString = thisOddLittleBeast(anything)

and wonder what you coded in the function and where it is - so you place
the cursor somewhere into thisOddLittleBeast and press the magic key and
are beamed directly to the function. Another magic key (or the same)
will beam you back to where you were before exceptyou place it on some
other function name.

Regards

Rolf