[Gambas-user] Testing Gambas 2.99

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Thu Sep 16 05:55:10 CEST 2010

Hi Cristian,

do you never sleep - lol

Sorry, just a joke,

I have experienced that too, but watch up for Ubuntu/Gnome: If you have
loaded and use a particular skin for Gnome, it may happen that all
buttons stay transparent for example, no matter what you do - a little
annoying. If you stay with the origin themes of Ubuntu it does not
happen. I have the same versions as you except I use Gambas 2.99 rev.
2... something. And, if you should have seen the bug-report of Ubuntu
lately - there are massive errors in the GUI, so I would wait a little
and try again, I do not think this is a Gambas-error mainly.

Regards,
Dag-Jarle