[Gambas-user] A suggestion for the code editor

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Wed Sep 15 23:49:52 CEST 2010

I agree Matti, some more little functions in the editor of the IDE would
be fine. I always liked to delete a line or the selected source with
Ctrl-Y. (Using the German keyboard it is next to Crtl)

Benoit, sorry, your software is just great, the best I have ever seen,
easy for rookies and multiple choice for pro's. or do you believe a
software will ever be complete? never, I swear you.

and I think, you have not birthday - lol - Benoit - but good work should
be honoured.

Regards, Dag-Jarle