[Gambas-user] An easy way to document a Gambas program?

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Tue Sep 14 17:03:25 CEST 2010

hum... there is a way to document you class in code with the ' '

'hi is a comment
''hi is a help line

help line must be between to class declaration or in the same line
for a variable declaration too
this is valid only in gb3 (and is not perfect)

Maybe we need to add an export function .... This tool have been done
to remember the  work done in the project.
What is this variable for ? or this class ?

2010/9/14 Lord Quo <lord.quo at ...626...>:
>    Mmmm, the program, something like the wiki http://gambasdoc.org or the
> help that appears when I write code in the IDE. This help appears also with
> my own classes and modules.
>
>    Thanks.

>> to document the code or the program itself ?
>>
>> 2010/9/14 Lord Quo <lord.quo at ...626...>:
>>>    Hi, again me  :-)
>>>
>>>    Is there an easy way to document a Gambas program? Most are classes
>>> and
>>> modules.
>>>
>>>    Thanks

Fabien Bodard