[Gambas-user] Console in Gambas3

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sun Sep 12 12:15:39 CEST 2010

Have you screenshot ? and what about kind of console  do you talk...
the internal one (witch is alway present in the tab at the bottom of
the ide) or the external one witch can be actived via the options .?.

What are the stranges messages ?

what is your distro/desktop ?

Le 12 septembre 2010 11:58, Benoît Minisini
<gambas at ...1...> a écrit :
>> Wouldn't it be a good idea to show the console by default?
>> 1. I had some difficulties to find out how it could be shown
>> 2. I was surprised about the messages in it...
>> Regards
>> Matti
>>

> What do you mean "by default" and "I was surprised"?. The console is always
> there. It is automatically opened during debugging, and it is closed when the
> program ends only if it was closed before running it.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini

Fabien Bodard