[Gambas-user] Testing component GB.INFO

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Sep 12 11:33:01 CEST 2010

> [GB.INFO]
>
> Testing in Gambas3 Rev 3206 and Gambas 2.21.
> SO: Ubuntu 9.10 i386
>
> * Create proyect GTK.
> * Add Control Listview
> * Add three controls Button.
> * Add Class Class1
> * Add two forms.
>

> * Code in Button1:
>
>   Dim x As Byte
>
>   For x = 0 To Info.Classes.Count - 1
>    ListView1.Add(x, Info.Classes[x])
>   Next
>
>   Result: No Class are displayed in Listview.
>
> *Code in Button 2:
>
>   Dim x As Byte
>
>   For x = 0 To Info.forms.Count - 1
>    ListView1.Add(x, Info.forms[x])
>   Next
>
>   Result: No forms are displayed in Listview
>
> **Code in Button 3:
>
>   Dim x As Byte
>
>   For x = 0 To Info.forms.components - 1
>    ListView1.Add(x, Info.components[x])
>   Next
>
>   Result: gb,gb.cairo,gb.chart.....etc. Good.
>
> Console displays the following output when running the program.
>
> ComponentInfo.ComponentInfo.0: gb.Text
> ComponentInfo.ComponentInfo.0: gb.Text
> ComponentInfo.ComponentInfo.0: gb.Text
> ComponentInfo.ComponentInfo.0: gb.Text
>
> Is this correct?
>
> Regards
>
> Cristian Abarzua F.

Thanks for the report. In (3) the message is just a warning for a deprecated
constant. 'gb.Text' must be replaced by 'gb.IgnoreCase'.

Anyway it's far better if you can provide a Gambas project instead of
describing the code, because then it's faster for me, and I am sure that I
reproduce exactly the same code in the same context than you!

Benoît Minisini