[Gambas-user] Rev. 3199 - Gambas 3

craf prog at ...2177...
Fri Sep 10 01:16:16 CEST 2010

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
Asunto: Re: [Gambas-user] Rev. 3199 - Gambas 3
Fecha: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 00:51:54 +0200

> If you say I placed Gambas 2.28, so be it ;=)
>
> Regards.
>
> Cristian Abarzua F.
>

>OOPS!!! I'm confused and sorry... Now I read Gambas when it is written Gnome!
>Strange disease... You can give me a forfeit.

>So, if you are using Gambas 3 on Gnome 2.28, with the latest trunk, you should
>be able to run the shell commands, shouldn't you?

ja,ja,There is nothing to forgive, we all passed. ;=)

What happens is that I see that GB_STOCK_DEBUG variable is very useful
and would like to know how to use it.

I figured you had to run into /usr/local/bin/, it is there where the
file is gbx3, but in doing so tells me file or directory not found.
or is it in the sources?. Example /trunk/main/gbx/, But there just is
source files.

Regards.

Cristian Abarzua