[Gambas-user] Bugs - Gambas3

craf prog at ...2177...
Mon Sep 6 20:04:04 CEST 2010

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Benoît Minisini <gambas at ...1...>
Asunto: Re: [Gambas-user] Bugs - Gambas3
Fecha: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 19:45:14 +0200

> Gambas 3: Revisión : 3182
> OS      : Ubuntu 9.10
> Desktop : Gnome 2.28
>
> [IDE]
>
> *Execute button does not appear well defined.
>
> PICTURE:Execute_button.png
>

>As Fabien, I don't have the problem. I have a Mandriva with the standard gnome
>icon theme. Which icon theme do you use?

The strange thing is that happens only with the play icon and pause.

Where do the icons load the ide? Of those that come with Gnome? In that directory looking for?

Try to modify the icon play.png that is in trunk/comp/src/gb.form.stock/stock/16, but not making the changes.

> [GB.FORM]
>
> *Inputbox control overflows when entering a string too long in parameter
> Prompt as String.
>
> PICTURE: inputbox.png
>

>It should be fixed in revision #3183.

> *Balloon Control is distorted sometimes.
>
> PICTURE:ballon.png
>

>Which version of qt4 is installed on your system? I had strangeness in balloon
>display in Mandriva 2010.0, but not with 2010.1 with the last version of qt4
>installed.

I use Gnome and I have the kdelibs4-dev package to display the projects qt

Regards,

Cristian abarzua F.