[Gambas-user] qt4 gridview anormal behaviour with column's width = 0

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Mon Sep 6 10:57:21 CEST 2010

Hi,

I usually use the firsts columns in a gridview to put into some relevant
information (f.e. the Id key field of the records). Because of this, after
the grid is filled, I set to "no visible" the first, the second or others
columns by set their width to 0.

In gambas2 with qt there's no problem but in gambas3 with qt4 the second
column width is mysteriously set to 100.

It's a bug?

I've attached an example of this made in gambas3. It was tested in ubuntu
10.04 x86_64 gnome.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz