[Gambas-user] TableView issue

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Sun Sep 5 15:15:09 CEST 2010

Hello Benoit,

Could you pls. tell me how to check the revision of Gambas. I just redo
every time the "svn update" in the install folder (it writes me out a
revision number, this is what I refer to) and after I recompile, reinstall
gambas. But later I don't know how to check the version number.

The sample code is still the same (attached) and still buggy on my computer
(I just added a checkbox but no any effect on the issue).

BTW, an other strange effect, maybe from the same root case:
Take the same sample but make all the columns editable (otherwise the first
bug doesn't let you see the second :-)

1. When you start the app. then the whole table is visible. In this case -
after clicking into a cell - keep pressed the right arrow. it works fine, it
goes through all the cells (left-to-right and at after the last col it goes
down with one line).
2. Do the same but after starting the app, resize the form on a way that you
can see only 4 or 5 lines. Do the same as in the previous trial (right
arrow). As soon as you arrive to a line which is originally invisible,
you'll get a "null object" error message.
If you move only top-bottom then no error message.

Same as for the first bug: if you use gb.gtk or gb.gui then it works well,
only issue with the gb.qt components.

Robi