[Gambas-user] Your energy

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Wed Sep 1 23:19:30 CEST 2010

Hola, Benoit.

this is no mail because of things not happening - this is a mail of
admiretance,
I was a little silent in the last months, because I have to write some
stuff in PHP. Facebook-stuff MS I hate it, but that is money. Plenty. I
really even have to do it, but I see it as a challenge - old guy making
young people happy.

Now to Gambas - JUST GREAT - in every means - how do manage that?
How do you at all manage all that mails? You are so fast in everything
you are doing, I am very impressed.

Saludos,
Dag