[Gambas-user] Huge executable.

user demosthenesk at ...626...
Fri Oct 22 13:02:19 CEST 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 21:46 +0200, Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > I created a project with gb.gui.
> >
> > I changed the components from gb.gui to gb.qt and tried to compile the
> > project.
> >
> > The result was to create a name.gambas file 2 Gb and to crash the IDE.
> >
> > When i tried to reopen the project, in order to change the components i
> > get an error message like the attached image.
>
> Can I have your project (without the 2Gb file of course!) ?

Hi i have finished my project about a GUI for AVG Antivirus Linux free
edition.

But i still have problem about creating the executable.
When i run compile or compile all, all are perfect.
When i run the project with Gambas IDE, all are perfect.
But when i run the make executable i get a huge file which increasing in
Mb for all the time when IDE run.

I must kill the Gambas IDE and then delete the huge executable (over
2Gb).

Benoit where can i send my project? It is 1,2 Mb