[Gambas-user] Barcode reader

Ron ron at ...1740...
Sat Oct 16 10:37:35 CEST 2010

There are also scanners which are just USB HID devices, so they function as
extra input device, just do setfocus on an textlabel input field and scan.

See here for the barcode scan code I once made (for fun)...
http://www.domotiga.nl/browser/trunk/DomotiGa/FBarcodes.class#L1
http://www.domotiga.nl/attachment/wiki/Images/domotiga-barcode.png
http://www.domotiga.nl/wiki/Domotiga/Barcode

It even works with a camera (with autofocus) and zbarcam exec.

Regards,
Ron_2nd.