[Gambas-user] Question about some simple code enterin' data

piramix at ...178... piramix at ...178...
Fri Oct 15 15:59:22 CEST 2010

EXACTLY
EXACTO
That's what I need.
The function is called input mask. I could not find it in Gambas.

-----Original Message-----
From: tobias <tobiasboe1 at ...20...>
Sent: Fri, Oct 15, 2010 9:26 am
Subject: Re: [Gambas-user] Question about some simple code enterin' data

piramix at ...178... schrieb:
> Thanks Tobi for your quick reply.
> With TextBox_KeyPress() I manage the insertion of numbers. But I need
> to display both scores before the data entry.
> The example you gave me with the serial numbers is exactly what I
need.
> Let's say -as another posibility- that I'd like to enter a date in a
> format "mm/dd/yyyy"... I need to show both slashes before entering
data
> and, while typing numbers, I need to move between characters
> automatically.
> I'd like some code as an example just to figure out howto manage it.
> Hope to be clear  with my explanation.
> Thanks again.
> Wait 4Ur answer.
> Pablo.

ok, my english is not as good as it should be^^ (i don't know what you
mean with "I need to move between characters
automatically." and "But I need
to display both scores before the data entry.")

but if i understood, you  want to have the slashes in the clear textbox
and if one section is complete automatically jump behind the slash?

-----
Flex(R) Builder(TM)) enable the development of rich applications that
run
http://p.sf.net/sfu/adobe-dev2dev