[Gambas-user] Gambas and Mobiles, Symbian

Leandro Santiago leandrosansilva at ...626...
Fri Oct 15 05:20:01 CEST 2010

There are some tookits which can be used in mobile devices (mainly
linux-based), as Elementary (based on efl[1]), which works in maemo,
for example. I think a binding from efl (written in C) to gambas can
possibly gambas for mobile.

Elementary is clean, light and also runs on top of x11 (software,
xrender and opengl-es)

[1] http://enlightenment.org