[Gambas-user] Gambas and Mobiles, Symbian

user demosthenesk at ...626...
Thu Oct 14 16:35:46 CEST 2010

ok this is the current status.

is there any plans for the future for mobile platforms?

or it is impossible due to project architecture?

My all question/wish is if i could write apps for mobiles with a Basic
language.

And why not Gambas?