[Gambas-user] Error after project is compiled

Fri Oct 8 21:04:24 CEST 2010

I have used these commands to clear old installation.
*sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gbx3 /usr/local/bin/gbc3 /usr/local/bin/gba3
/usr/local/bin/gbi3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/lib/gambas3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/share/gambas3*

In fact I have this on script for compiling Gambas:
*#!/bin/sh
sudo rm -f /usr/local/bin/gbx3 /usr/local/bin/gbc3 /usr/local/bin/gba3
/usr/local/bin/gbi3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/lib/gambas3
sudo rm -rf /usr/local/share/gambas3
cd ~/trunk
./reconf-all && ./configure -C && make && sudo make install
sudo -k*

Jussi