[Gambas-user] Editor autocomplete error.

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Oct 8 14:51:45 CEST 2010

> Good morning to all,
>
> i think i found an error in Editor Autocomplete function.
>
> i have a checkbox named chkNotComplete
>
> 1) when i am in editor while i am writing the name of object it pops up
> the autocomplete popup box.
>
> In there, there is not the name of the checkbox control but only its
> method of click.
>
> For all others controls there are the names and also the method click.
>
> is this a bug?
>
> See screenshot.

Not really: when you have little black dots before the completion, that means
that you have a list of identifiers already entered in the source file. If you
never typed "chkNotComplete", you won't see it in the list.

Maybe I could add the control names in the list anyway...

--
Benoît Minisini