[Gambas-user] Cant open project after crash

user demosthenesk at ...626...
Mon Oct 4 22:31:06 CEST 2010

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 22:41 +0300, user wrote:
> I created a project with gb.gui.
>
> I changed the components from gb.gui to gb.qt and tried to compile the
> project.
>
> The result was to create a name.gambas file 2 Gb and to crash the IDE.
>
> When i tried to reopen the project, in order to change the components i
> get an error message like the attached image.

ok i found it.

For some reason Gambas made a 2 Gb executable and cleared the .project
file.

I restore the info in .project file by hand from another project and all
are ok now.

But...

for some reason when i try to make executable i get a huge file 2 Gb and
the IDE crashes.

i use AMD 64 and ubuntu 10.04 and Gambas 2.21.

with other projects i dont have any problems.

i suspect may be the string of path or something... i dont know...

i attach the project but i removed some picture files... it still is
opened.