[Gambas-user] Textbox - Valuebox

Johny Provoost johny.provoost at ...27...
Mon Oct 4 11:15:43 CEST 2010

Op 04-10-10 11:02, Zoltan Biro schreef:
> Hello everybody..
>
>     Can somebody told me how I can make the cursor to leave textbox
> with a simple<Enter>  key?
> By defaul I can leave these controls only with the tab or directional
> keys..this is very unconfortable.
> Thank you for your answer in advance.
>
> Best regards,
> Zoli B.

look in the sub txtfield_KeyPress
if the key.code is Enter or Return then you can do someting.  In my
example a button is automatically pressed.

         PUBLIC SUB txtZoek_KeyPress()
           IF Key.Code = Key.Enter OR Key.Code = Key.Return THEN
             ZoekAdres.btZoek.Value = 1
           ENDIF
         END

Greetings,