[Gambas-user] Gambas app run as root

Sun Oct 3 18:46:38 CEST 2010

No, with Ubuntu 10.04 it does not work.
Textbox.Text is "", because shell is executed before textbox is even shown.

Your original code gives result:
*Password:
Password:
su: Authentication failure*
Then form appears, and after that when write password and click "confirm",
you will get error message from gambas "System error. Bad file descriptor".
Error is given from line:
*PRINT #hProcess, TextBox1.Text*

Jussi