[Gambas-user] Gambas3 :: Method signature and documentation

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Oct 3 17:27:36 CEST 2010

> 	:-)   You put me in troubles because of my little english
>
> 	I have a class with a method, this method has 8 arguments. Whe I use that
> method, the mini window that appears says me wath argument I am coding.
> This mini window was corrected in revision 3241 "* BUG: Method signature
> can be displayed on several lines if needed.". I put this only for
> reference.
>
> 	When I use my method on a test form, the mini window with method signature
> appears correctly, no problem, but...
>
> 	I compiled my component and make an executable and then I create a new
> project and I use my compiled class and the project runs correctly, but
> the mini window doesn't appears when I use any method on any class of my
> component.

Do you make a true "component" or just an executable that you use as a
library?

And ensure that the classes you want to see in the signature are exported.
Otherwise you won't see them!

Benoît Minisini