[Gambas-user] Displaying Mouse.Wait while running a SHELL Command

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Thu Nov 25 11:09:31 CET 2010

> I use
>
> INC Application.Busy
>
> and
>
> DEC Application.Busy
>
> in my applications on Debian Lenny (with LXDE)
> and Gambas 2.21 and it works just fine.
>
> Regards,
> Dimitris
>
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 9:23 PM, vikram <austinium at ...43...> wrote:
> > > Setting FMain.Mouse and calling WAIT is useless. Application.Busy
> > > should already set the busy cursor for every widget in the
> > > application.
> >
> > Otherwise
> >
> > > this is a bug.
> >
> > Application.Busy alone is not showing a busy pointer on Debian Squeeze,
> > with Gambas 2.21.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Vikram

I see: with gb.gtk, Application.Busy > 0 works only if the event loop is run
just after (i.e. you call WAIT just after INC Application.Busy).

No idea why, I will look at that...

--
Benoît Minisini