[Gambas-user] Removing / Modifying IsXXXX() functions in Gambas 3

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Thu Nov 25 00:24:01 CET 2010

Benoit,
The IsXXX functions confused me because when testing IsNumber("123") I
got an error similar to "Expected number got a string". It seems you
needed to know the type before testing for it. I therefore do not use
it. However I believe new versions of software should be backward
compatible so I suggest giving the new functions a slightly different
name. EG: IsNumeric.
Regards
Mike